Over the course of the past two months Balzer and Associates, Inc. has undertaken a Strategic Planning process which has culminated in the development of a Strategic Plan that will guide our firm over the next 5 years. Through this process, guided by Ray Kogan of Kogan & Company, we have taken a good look at ourselves in the mirror and we have been pleased with what we saw. Our task now is to take our company to the next level by focusing our attention on the following five topic areas, which the plan addresses:
- Growth and Geographic Expansion
- Markets, Marketing, and Business Development
- Human Resources
- Technology and Project Delivery
- Leadership Succession and Governance
While Balzer and Associates, Inc. has a great team of dedicated Land Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Landscape Architects, Architects and Soils Scientists, we can do more to support them personally and professionally as they provide development consultation to our wonderful clients.
Details of our Strategic Plan will be shared with all employees through company-wide meetings in September so if you are looking to join a company that is focused on the future, we are looking for:
- An Architect to expand our Architectural presence in the Shenandoah Valley(licensed, 5 years’ experience, eager to grow a Department)
- An Engineer to serve our growing client base in Richmond(entry level Civil Engineer or Landscape Architect)
- Land Survey field personnel to supplement our staff in Richmond, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Roanoke, and Christiansburg(no experience necessary or experienced, we need both)
Join us and let’s GROW together!