We strive to solve problems, from simple issues to complex structures.
We Do Structural Engineering
Our Structural Engineering Department strives to solve all problems, from simple issues to complex structures. The goal of our Structural Engineers is to provide efficient, cost effective, and constructible designs for new construction, ranging from new commercial buildings to residential additions. However; our services are not limited to the office. Our Structural Engineers are available for on-site inspections for either routine check-ups or unique problem situations. When issues do arise on-site, our goal is to arrive at a suitable solution, ensuring a smooth transition from paper to completed framing.
Structural Engineering Department offers:
- Structural Analysis and Design for new construction
- Roof and Floor Framing Design and Plan Preparation
- Foundation Design and Plan Preparation
- Shear Wall and/or Lateral Frame Analysis and Detailing
- Tall Wall Analysis and Detailing
- Inspection and Analysis of existing building conditions
- Structural 3rd Party Inspections
- Analysis of building damage or failure and Structural Report and/or Repair Details, including insurance claims
- Locality and/or Bank Required Inspections