Balzer and Associates, Inc. offers a wide range of benefits to eligible employees. Our new employee orientation allows for detailed discussion of our policies and benefits. Benefit eligibility is dependent upon a variety of factors including employee classification and length of service. Employees are classified as temporary, part-time or full-time. A number of programs such as social security, worker’s compensation insurance, state disability insurance and unemployment insurance cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. The following benefits are available for full-time employees only.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee can participate in:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
- Discretionary profit sharing after one year of employment
- Educational Reimbursement – no yearly maximum. Paid at 100% with a “B” grade.