Balzer & Associates Part of Design Team for the Carilion Clinic Roanoke Memorial Hospital Expansion Project
ROANOKE, Va. (May 24, 2019) – Balzer & Associates will be part of a design team that will provide master planning, land surveying, civil/site design, and architectural services, as well as construction administration support for the new Carilion Clinic Roanoke Memorial Hospital Expansion project in Roanoke, Virginia.
The project will include the addition of a new 8-story hospital tower, replacement of the neighboring Behavioral Health building, and the expansion of an existing parking garage.
The project team includes the following firms:
- ESa (Earl Swensson Associates, Inc.) – Project lead and Architectural design of new hospital tower
- architecture+ – Behavioral Health building design
- Structural Design Group – Structural Engineer
- Lawrence Perry & Associates – MEP Engineer
- Balzer & Associates, Inc. – Civil/Site Engineering, Land Surveying, Architectural production, and Construction Administration support
For more information, visit the article prepared by Carilion Clinic.
About Balzer & Associates, Inc.
Established in 1968, Balzer & Associates is a development consulting company that provides planning, architectural, engineering, surveying, and related services throughout Virginia and surrounding areas. The company is headquartered in Roanoke and has additional offices in Richmond, Staunton, New River Valley, Harrisonburg, and Lynchburg.